Berry Berry Good!


Berry Berry Good!

Went into a baking frenzie yesterday! Had some left over blue berry filling, so I decided to make a blue berry cake. I must say it turned out pretty well. The recipe is from Joy of Baking website, I've tried a couple of the recipe and had not been disappointed so far.

Here's the recipe, I've reduced the amount of sugar cos I find the original recipe too sweet, plus I can't find any fresh blue berries so I end up using blue berry filling which is very sweet oledi!

Streusel Topping:

45 grams all purpose flour

40 grams granulated white sugar

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/4 cup (56 grams) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces

Cake Batter:

1 cup (140 grams) all purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/8 teaspoon salt

1/4 cup (56 grams) (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature

60 grams granulated white sugar

1 large egg

1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1/3 cup (80 ml) milk

1 cups blueberries fillings

Comments

Popular Posts