Bake it Yourself

I was googling on the net looking for bake ware and came across this place called “Bake It Yourself” Since we were on our usual Sunday outing, I decided to drop in to check out the place. They were having an opening partying when I walked in. The owners of the place were very friendly and here are some of the stuff I bought.

The beautiful edible flowers are going to be used for my daugther's birthday cake next month, aren't they sweet?

These icing carrots are so cute, I just had to buy it ... since I'm going to bake another carrot cake soon. Will post the photo of the cake when I'm done.



Christmas ... my fave holiday ever. We are going to have at least 2 parties this year, there will be some serious cooking and baking in the kitchen. I'm going to make small little cupcakes for the kids and I'm sure they are going to love these decorations


These Santas are going to look fabulous sitting on top of the cupcakes!



Last but not least are the cups ... take a look!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi can i noe where did u get all these? They r so lovely.
yummy tots! said…
AT the Bake it Yourself Store, the link is in the Blog

Popular Posts