Birthday Cake



My baby brother’s birthday 3 days ago … he’s 28 and we decided to go out for dinner at Patara Thai Restaurant in Tanglin Mall. The restaurant was seriously under staffed on a Friday night and the service was … how should I put it? Let’s just say I will not go back again!

The food is not too bad, but for the price I paid for dinner, I expected much better service. No water topped up during dinner and when we asked, it was a good half an hour before we were served. Same goes with the dishes that we finished, we had to ask for it to be clear off the table at least 3 times.

The one thing that is fabulous is the cake, which we brought ourselves. It’s the chocolate banana fudge cake from chocabloc (Bedok). For those who have yet to try their cake … you don’t know what you are missing! Just take a look at the yummilious dessert, it’s definitely worth getting fat – on a scale of 1 to 10 – it’s a 9!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts