Christmas Feast


We have 2 parties every year during Christmas, one for E’s friends and one for mine. I guess it’s because our house is small and it makes sense to gather all the friends that know each other.

I had to go to another party on the 23rd, so I decided to make something that I can bring along. It’s been awhile since I’ve made Shepard’s Pie (the last time was 2 years ago) and it can be pre-made, I actually made 3 pies one for each party.

We had potluck during Christmas’s Eve and I cooked on Boxing Day. My friends who came were all from the same primary and secondary school, you can say we went back a long way. All came with either 1 or 2 kids. You can tell we have reached a different stage in our life when the domestic helpers are the ones preparing the Christmas feast, and I must really ask them to come over to give me some lessons on cooking. It’s just so Yummy!!

Comments

kona said…
sorry couldn't make it to your place, mitz...was quite seriously swamped this year....

we'll catch up soon when time permits, ya...

- adrian

Popular Posts