eGGs and aLL

The thing about baking is there’s usually some left over egg whites or egg yolks sitting in the fridge and I have no idea what to do with them. Hence the topic!

This time round, it’s six egg yolks sitting in the fridge. I’ve decided to search the web for a “egg yolks only” recipe … and my first stop is usually Joy of Baking website. Ooh, before I forget, a lot of people asked me to post the recipes of the things I’ve baked. I’ll usually posted it when I used a recipe from a cook book, if I have borrow the recipe from another website, then you can look it up there.
Its yellow butter cake and I modified the recipe a little. The amount of sugar has been reduced, I always do when I use the recipe from this site … about 2/3 the original amount. I’ve also divide the batter into 2 portions. In 1 portion, I added 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 2 teaspoons of instant coffee. Actually mixed them together with 2 tablespoon of milk before folding it into the batter.

Comments

Anonymous said…
from where do u get the basil and rosemary?
yummy tots! said…
Basil- from Carrfour (Plaza Singapura). You can find in on the refrigerated vegetable shelf.
Rosemary - I bought it from Far East Florist (Thomson Rd)

Popular Posts