Macaron - NOT!


The world must have gone crazy with cupcakes and macaron. Actually let me take that back! I think just Singapore must have gone crazy, almost every food bloggers that I come across are either on the cupcake or macaron bandwagon and sometimes both!

I've always liked cupcake cos they are easy to bake, easy to frost and most certainly easy to eat ... but I'm not too sure about macaron? I can't remember much of it even though I saw it in every bakery store in Paris, and bought a couple for taste, can't say I remember how it taste like.

I've decide to embark on the journey to make some macaron even though everyone said it difficult and you're not going to get it right the 1st time! Of course they are so right ... so here are my not so nice macarons.

Comments

OY! AH ***!You didn't tell me that you were going to update your blog??? And give it a terrific facelift too! and you have allowed comments..
Your macarons don't look bad, what was the problem?
yummy tots! said…
Thanks dear! I thought I mentioned that I've updated my blog after Ah Eu bought the camera. Don't you think they don't look anything like a macaron??? They sort of melt in the mouth, which is not suppose to be that way. I really don't know, but I would like to try to make it again :)

Popular Posts