Melting Moments

Why do you think it's called "Melting Moments"? Because .....

Step 1


Step 2


Step 3


It's melts the moment you pop it into your mouth! It very crumby and you'll have to handle with care. Easily broken ... I just pop it into my mouth whenever that happens (grin grin). The recipe calls for butter cream to be sandwich between the cookie, I'm too lazy so I use Nutella instead. It's a little to watery when using a brand new bottle. This time round after making it, I stored it into a made a air-tight container and pop it into the fridge to harden the Nutella. BIG MISTAKE! It went soft and mushy, but still taste yummilious.

I made big batch last Christmas, it was gone by boxing day. Due to the high fat content, I refrain from making it too often. It's been 9 months and I suppose it's time for the adorable cookies to make another appearance.

Recipe from Donna Hay Classic @
175g butter, softened
31g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract (I used fresh vanilla beans)
135g all purpose flour, sifted
25g cornflour (cornstarch), sifted

Method
Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
Place butter, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat with electric beat until light and fluffy
Fold in the flour and cornflour until combined
Place mixture into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle
Pipe 1.5 cm round onto a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper
Cook for 12-14 minutes or until golden
Cool on trays
Pipe nutella onto one cookie, and sandwich with the another one!

Wala!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They sure look pretty darn cute!
Ashley said…
What beautiful little sweet treasures! Thanks for sharing!
Check out my Travel Blog!
yummy tots! said…
Hi Ashley,

Thank you ...

Miti

Popular Posts