Mummy's Muffins

Have not baked for a while, mom has been asking me to make banana anything ... So I've decided it's gonna be banana bread. Halfway through the mixing, I thought it'll be nice to have them in cupcake size and maybe add some walnuts since she liked it. On the other hand, my daughter K can't have any nuts since she hasn't got her full set of pearly white, so I divided the batter into half and added chocolate chips. As you can probably tell, I a "can't-make-up-my-mind" sort of baker, a recipe for disaster.

Making banana muffin was really one of my first successful attempt at baking, it's easy and there's no need to use a electric mixer.

Just follow the banana bread recipe in Joy of Baking (see the link in this blog), the only change I've made was to reduce the amount of white sugar to half since over riped banana is very sweet. Enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts