End of the Year!

The year has flew by without me noticing. Sitting in front of my PC sets me thinking what an eventful year this has been. I've done quite a few things and procrastinated even more. Even though I've cook and baked all the time, my blog has not been updated regularly due to my laziness.

Baby number 3 arrived last month and I'm thankful that the journey has been smooth. She's a bundle of joy and I really like them small and tiny (grin). There's always a new baby sitting under the X'mas tree almost every year ... what a wonderful sight! Talking about X'mas tree, we bought a huge tree this year. What is X'mas without a real tree, I wonder? All we need is cooler weather and perhaps some snow and we are set for "Ho, Ho, HO!"

I've loose a dear friend to cancer recently and that has been a difficult journey for me. Some nights when I get woken up by the baby, my thoughts would drift to my lovely friend. Thinking about how she is not here this X'mas, thinking about the X'mas party the she talked about when she was in the hospital, thinking about her shepherd's pie, thinking about the conversation that we had, thinking about her laughter, thinking about her bravery and thinking about what she is doing now ...

I'm looking forward to the New Year ... and at the same time counting my blessings! Happy New Year to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts