Lazy days

Missing my kids and also my kitchen during my recent trip, I came back from China and decided to bake for my kids. Been dreaming about carrot cake, yum! The one I really like is from Coffee Club, it’s moist and not too sweet. Carrot cake recipe is easy to follow; I used the one in Joy of Baking. Wanted to make a small cake for the little people in the house, I halved all the ingredients, the only mistake I made was I forgot to half the lemon juice while making the cream cheese icing …so it’s a little too sour for my liking. Other wise the cake turned out well, not as moist as Coffee Clubs’ but good enough for my first try. The cute decoration are lollies I bought in China, they are really hard candies but very very colorful. The kids had plenty of fun ‘helping’ me decorate the cake. My little one ends up aiming at the candies when taking a bite and stop eating when he finishes all the lollies … haha!

Comments

starbender said…
Looks Good!
:)

Popular Posts